Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finley James

I have the pleasure of introducing Master Finn here. I have had such fun editing Finn's photos b/c he is adorable and reminds me so much of his sister at the same age. Finn's mom is a friend of mine and a couple years ago I photographed her daugher around the same age -- 6 weeks old. I was pretty new to shooting newborns but we got some good shots out of that session and I'm trying to top that now with Finn's shoot! I say this with the utmost respect, but Finn's mom chickened out of doing a maternity session, unfortunately, so I don't have pre and post baby photos! **wink, wink** But it's remarkable to me how much Finn looks like his sister at the same age! That Condon gene pool is pretty dominant.

We wore Finn out pretty well that session as you'll see in these images...by the end of our shoot, he was snoozing pretty happily on my couch.

Enjoy! (remember to click on an image to see it larger)












No comments: