Friday, September 21, 2007

Low Key Lighting - Charlotte and Robbie

So this is something I don't do very often but it turned out okay considering. The mom of these perfectly behaved gorgeous children had low-key (another word for black backdrop in simple terms) portraits done of her son when he was 6 months old when they lived in Chicago. She wanted to replicate that with her 6 month old daughter this time. I was hesistant to accept the job, lacking confidence to do this right for her, but she convinced me and was very flexible with what I did. I told her I would do some of the low-key portraits but wanted to add in some high-key (white) as well. So here are the results. And her children were two of the easiest and most obedient I have ever worked with! That always helps with the final result!









No comments: