Monday, April 30, 2007

Heather & Gary

The end of last week was busy with a newborn shoot, an engagement shoot and a wedding back to back! Hence, the tardy postings! Heather and Gary are getting married Memorial Day weekend at the beautiful River Farm in Alexandria. I look foward to this b/c it's a gorgeous site and I've never had a wedding there plus they are a fun couple and that always makes my job easy. When I woke up Friday morning for their e-shoot to rain, I thought DARN it, for the third (yes, third!) time, we will have to reschedule but within an hour or so, it stopped raining and we went for it despite the gray clouds! They are a gorgous couple, aren't they? We met in Old Town Alexandria by the docks and had a great time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the dock pic is one of
the best...i wonder why...
big fan

Jack