Friday, July 20, 2007

Smashing Pumpkins!

I'm so excited to post this b/c I'm not one for being totally wowed by celebrity but I had the distinct pleasure to see the Smashing Pumpkins at XM last week -- for those of you who don't know, my husband is the Director of the Performance Studio and consequently, I am able to sneak in and attend any and all shows which I don't do nearly enough. The Studio is tiny so it's always a great, intimate show -- with music and in-depth interviews. I have been a fan of the Smashing Pumpkins since their Adore and Siamese Dream days -- early 90s or so -- and finally saw them live. They are touring for their latest release "Zeitgeist". It has received mixed reviews but I love their style and they are keeping with their normal SP sound while staying fresh.

In this photo, I joined the photo at the last minute and there was NO more room for me to stand next to Jack so I was placed in front of him and seem to be hogging the camera space and appear a foot taller which I'm not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome job hubby has!!