Friday, July 20, 2007

Suzanne & JP

I am way behind on my postings for my clients! In any event, here are several photos from my last wedding on the infamous 7/7/07 date! Suzanne and JP were terrific to work with and their families were so much fun and easy to be around. Suzanne and JP had some great moments throughout their reception -- their families LOVE to dance so there are a ton of dancing photos and they are hilarious! Also, Suzanne and JP each wore one of their grandparents rings which i photographed along with theirs. I love when my couples have something significant to mark their wedding with a true personal touch.



JP's parents were cutting up the floor!


Here is Suzanne and her dad doing their father/daughter dance to the slow-dance of Kenny Roger's "Through the Years" with a surprise break-out into Billy Idol's "White Wedding". They blew away their guests! It was hilarious!












No comments: