Thursday, October 18, 2007

Alumni Weekend at Mercersburg Academy

Last weekend was a riot -- bittersweet and hilarious. I spent about 24 hours at my high school/boarding school in PA, The Mercersburg Academy, for an alumni weekend gathering. Technically speaking, this was my 21st reunion so yes, I happily crashed '87s reunion...well, I DID pay so I didn't really crash it other than inviting myself and my best friend from '86 as well....right Paige? While the weekend didn't provide the technicolor of a normal glorious mid-October weekend in PA, thanks to the drought here in the Mid-Atlantic, the weather was crisp, sunny and festive and frankly, who cares when you're spending hours with some of your best friends from high school and laughing harder than you can remember. The environment there was unique, I know we all agree there's just something about boarding school friends that just never happens again for us in college or later.
It was just too short.

(click on an image to see a larger version - and i think this takes the cake for the largest number of images posted!)

Cheers!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It was great seeing you!

Adam