Monday, October 29, 2007

The Veatch Fam

This weekend I had 4 scheduled shoots and was able to do 2 of the 4. It rained here nonstop for 3+ days last week after many, many months of NUTTIN. It's a great thing to finally have MOISTURE but ironically, this was one of my busiest weekends, so I'm trying not to complain b/c I know we need this rain! In any event, Saturday I met up with the Veatches who hired me last year for the first time (I love my returning customers and am grateful for their loyalty!). All of them are so photogenic and have great expressions for the camera. We met in Old Town and despite the muddy grass and huge puddles, we had a successful shoot utilizing the gravel pathway near the Potomac as well as the pavement in some areas against the brick wall.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a 9.4

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Hodzic said...

Hey Julia,
The photos look GREAT!
I especially LOVE the last one of the whole family. Super cute.

Great job as usual!