Monday, October 22, 2007

One Perfect Portrait -- Giving Back

Now here's something near and dear to my heart! Giving back! On thanksgiving weekend, I will be helping my colleague Liz Vance of Oh Baby Photography, along with a couple other photographers I have yet to meet, with an annual charity/fundraiser Liz hosts to benefit a few of her favorite charities in her community of Arlington, VA. I met Liz through the charity Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep of which we are both a part -- as photographers and area coordinators for INOVA hospitals. We love what we do, feel blessed to be mama's to our healthy children, and honor those who can benefit from our services.

Please consider this event or pass it along to those who may be interested...

One Perfect Portrait

Thanks for checking it out and for passing this link along!

No comments: