Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was jammed packed for us. Harry's preschool had a halloween parade and songfest in the morning, then we picked up Jackson from school and headed to our favorite Centreville, VA farm, Cox Farms, for their fall festival, then we got home at 6pm, ate dinner and went Trick or T'ing. I think Halloween is a weird holiday frankly. I just don't get kids coming to our door and begging for candy...but we do it too. Granted it's a Holy Day in my faith so there is more meaning and I appreciate that. But I just have to say I'm getting a little jaded of 14 year olds that come knocking with NO costumes and asking for candy. I actually told a couple kids "no costume, no candy" and said I'll give it to you this year, but don't come back next. I'm a witchy lady sometimes!











No comments: