Sunday, November 25, 2007

Heather & Sairam

It's been a busy November with 3 engagement shoots on top of my normal fall portrait schedule with children and families! Heather and Sairam are one of my spring 2008 wedding couples and I always enjoy these sessions as I get a chance to see couples starting their lives together as well as get to know them better. These 2 love birds are adorable and their story is too. I am thrilled to be a part of their March wedding as they will be celebrating with both an Indian and a Christian ceremony back to back at the beautiful White Hall Manor in Bluemont, VA. This will be a first for me as Heather will wear Indian attire for the first ceremony then change into a wedding gown for the 2nd ceremony. I feel so honored to be a part of their extra special day next spring!







No comments: