Sunday, November 18, 2007

Megan and David

A few weeks ago I had my last wedding of the fall to shoot. One of my friends from Alexandria tied the knot with her handsome groom! The wedding was at the Fairfax Old town Hall which is a lovely venue, however, I was working in zero daylight for the first time which made for challenging shooting conditions -- hence, the BW conversion of many of my photos. Because of the short time I was at the event, as well as the lack of daylight, we didn't do many formal portraits. I'll be meeting Megan and David for their 2nd session next weekend outside! And yes, they have agreed to get dressed again. I'm so excited to hang out again.

In any event, both families were pure delight to work with -- and Megan's 3 girls were the affection of my camera that evening so they are highlighted here. Their dimples and smiles are to die for. If you grew up in DC you may recognize one of the faces who was Captain 20 in the 70s and 80s on WDCA. Megan's brother, also my friend from prep school, insisted I take their photo. I was loving it! Captain 20 (sadly, I don't know his real name) was the DJ for the evening! Captain 20 graduates to DJ-ing. What a trip!



















No comments: