Monday, November 12, 2007

Maddie and Megan

I'm wayyyy behind on my blog entries. There is NO way I'll be able to keep up with every shoot I have here this fall so I'll be brief! One of my favorite spots in Alexandria is River Farm Gardens or the American Horticultural Society off of the GW Parkway in Alexandria. It's gorgeous all seasons of the year. I have shot weddings here and numerous children as well as picnicked with my own kids here b/c of the amazing Children's Garden. Last week I met up with my good friend Kim and her 2 daughters. Megan wasn't feel totally herself but I did seem to get a few smiles out of her sweet blondie face. Maddie is at that age where exploration is most important, not having your photo taken. Nevertheless, she cracked a smile for me as well! See for yourself! I love how kids from the same gene pool can look so totally different!







No comments: