Friday, November 2, 2007

Condon Family #1

I say #1 b/c I'll be shooting another Condon family in a couple weeks so stay tuned! And yes, they're related!

This was one of my "almost" cancelled shoots last weekend -- unsure if the grounds would be conducive to shooting, sitting, moving around given the 6 inches of rain we had just received and the muddy grounds. So the sun was out and we went for it! Thank goodness!

I went to high school (my first one) with Pat and have shot him, Michelle and their lacrosse-playing daughter, Madison before. They are always relaxed and fun to shoot. And I love seeing the kids grow and how they change. Maddie is great with the camera and giggly so that always makes it fun for me too. And Jake (arf!) joined us a second time around as well. He's a GUUUUUUD boy!








1 comment:

Sarah Hodzic said...

I love this shoot.
What a cool family!
You can feel the love!

Great work!