Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Beautiful Cecelia!

Look at those eyes! Are they not gorgeous!? Cecelia's mom and I had been trying to schedule our shoot for a couple months. Normally, I do not take crawling babies for indoor shoots b/c I just don't have room for that since I'm using my basement as my studio space (also the kids playroom!). So when Cecelia's mom contacted me we were all set but then had to cancel b/c of illness and then scheduling conflicts so by the time she came in, Cecelia was already crawling! I did my best and poor thing was sleepy when she got here so it took her a while to wake up. But her mom certainly knows how to make her smile!





2 comments:

Sarah Hodzic said...

That second image has LARGE canvas (gallery wrap) written all over it!!
Great job. What a beautiful little girl.

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

These are gorgeous! I totally agree with Sarah! The 2nd one will look phenomenal in a LARGE gallery wrap! Gorgeous eyes, gorgeous girls, gorgeous photography!