Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Condon Family #2

So here's the 'other' Condon family I mentioned a while back. Heather and her family have been coming to me for 3 years now for their holiday card portraits. This year we have Finn (who's newborn photos are somewhere on my blog!) making his family-photo debut! We had a glorious day last week after having to cancel one in late October for a rain-out. Leaves were still on the trees which is unusual for late November around here. I took a LOT of photos as I usually have to do when I'm working with a toddler. And as such, I am very pleased with the results which I wasn't totally feeling confident about after the shoot. Isn't Logan's hair awesome? And Finn's lack of hair? And look at their eyes! I am hoping these pass inspection with mom?!

Also, I have to say that Heather is one of my biggest fans and I'm so, so grateful. She essentially could be one of my PR reps. Always promoting my website and my work and I have received several referrals b/c of her. Thanks Heather!












No comments: