Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tamara, Matt and Brodie (the dog)

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Tamara, her mom who was visiting from the mid-west over Thanksgiving, as well as her husband, Matt, and their dog, Brodie. I met Tamara when I was volunteering with Junior Friends over the past few years. She lives close by and when she called to do a shoot, I was delighted. As I've said before I enjoy the mix of shoots I get to do -- babies, families, siblings and couples. And this fall I have had an inordinate amount of pets in my shoots as well! I agree they are family so naturally SHOULD be included in the family portraits! I was cracking up with Brodie as he was the most spirited little dog I have had to shoot yet! He was not really the type of pet that wanted to squish himself on your lap -- his interests were more about the ball they were throwing and just galavanting on the property where we were taking photos! Check them out!







No comments: