Sunday, December 30, 2007

Twins!

It's been over 2 weeks since my last posting and while my work is slowing down, thank goodness, it's certainly not stopping! Between my usual shoots and my charity work for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, which is becoming a more regular thing, I have work to do almost every day.

In the past, I haven't had many shoots in Dec or Jan but this year I have had several mostly b/c I can now do indoor studio portraits during the colder months of winter. I'm delighted and surprised at the same time.

A few weeks ago one of my good friends brought her 7 month old twins over for their first photo shoot. I wasn't sure how this would go b/c I have never had the opportunity to shoot twins but in a short period of time (I always want more!) I was able to capture some fun shots of them together -- as well as individually. They are scrumptious!









No comments: