Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kari & Brian

Now here's a couple I adore. From the moment I met with them to discuss their wedding, we all hit it off. I love that instant chemistry and I'm really lucky b/c all my 2008 couples are so fun.

Kari and Brian are getting married in October 2008 out at White Hall Manor -- I look forward to that venue in October as I hear the grounds are beautiful. Our engagement shoot was so easy and quick. They were so comfortable and carefree in front of the camera -- totally affectionate and fun and didn't appear to be self-conscious (which isn't unusal when you're suddenly thrust in front of a camera for any length of time!). They really didn't require much of my usual 'floor directing'. We were able to do their shoot in about 20 minutes at the fabulous Roosevelt Island. I met Brian at Keli & Danny's wedding we both worked at last spring (on my april blog) -- he's a DJ (among other talents) so if you're getting married and are undecided about music, please check out his work!








No comments: