Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Golden Family

Well I am about done with the last of my 22 portrait sessions since mid-September....no small task with a part time work schedule. OH! How much easier it would have been with a full time work schedule! I was able to squeeze in a couple last minute families after Thanksgiving unsure if I would be able to get orders done in time for Christmas but I will. The Golden family contacted me a couple years but we were never able to schedule a shoot for various reasons. Finally, we got it done! This is one hot family and I love their outfits which I was surprised to learn they are from Hanna Anderson. I always think of them as having colorful clothing primarily for girls but now am proven wrong! I love how the red tree behind them just adds that extra element of Christmas!





No comments: