Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Corrado Kids

The holidays put me behind schedule as the Corrado Family came to me for their shoot in early December! Normally I would have posted this sooner but they knew I was under the gun to get holiday orders out and they were not in need of products before so I have been able to take more time with editing their shoot. Moreover, Alexandria Hospital has now called me twice in the past week for my NILMDTS shoots in addition to Arlington the week of Christmas. I try to crank out those photos for the families given their unspeakable circumstances. And with that, it puts my other work on the back burner for a bit.

In any event, Christian was 4 weeks old for this shoot. Welcome to the world Christian!! He has 2 big sisters who were doting on him the entire time. Additionally, they were quite the posers for me on their own. No attitudes here. I enjoyed them immensely and enjoyed my time getting to know them!








No comments: