Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not looking 9 months prego!

About 2 weeks ago I did a maternity session with Jen. She is a colleague of Jack's from his former CNN days and currently at XM Radio. While I don't do maternity sessions frequently, I have done enough to know I love doing it and want to do more! So here's to the future of big bellies! Jen's water broke about a week after our shoot -- talk about great timing, but Lord if she doesn't look 9 months prego here! And for those of you who are looking at her and saying "must be her first" -- well, it's not. This is her 2nd pregnancy. She just had her 2nd girl last weekend. Congrats Jen!

I had so much fun with this shoot b/c Jen was uninhibited and was self-confident enough with her figure to bare her skin! These postings are G (okay, PG) rated but I promise you the others not posted are gorgeous too! Her skin was luminous and smooth -- tho she may disagree, but there was very little editing here. No stretch marks and just a beautiful pregnant body.

This weekend I'll be doing another maternity session. The gal who has hired me was one of my 2006 brides so it's fun to move from weddings to portraits with my clients. She is less interested in showing skin so we'll be doing more of a lifestyle session -- at her home, photos in the nursery, with her husband and the like. Stay tuned for those images.










No comments: