Monday, February 4, 2008

Lifestyle/Maternity shoot

Kim and Dan were one of my 2006 bridal couples and I'm happy to say they are about to embark on parenthood together now! I was honored when they asked me to do their maternity photos as well as their newborn photos which we have slated for mid-February after Kim delivers -- which is supposed to be this week! I love working with couples and/or families over time -- seeing children grow, babies change, or the couple becoming a family! What an honor for me to be their chosen photographer.

Kim opted for more of a 'lifestyle' maternity session instead of a studio shoot -- so I went to their home in Bethesda to photograph them together a few weekends ago. We did a lot in their nursery which made so much sense as Kim has always been one for details and this nursery is so beautiful and lively! I loved her pink top too and it's fitting as they are expecting a girl -- duh! Look at those walls!

I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks with their baby.










No comments: