Friday, February 1, 2008

My first newborn shoot

It's fitting I did this shoot on the day before I fly to Atlanta to attend a photo seminar called, "Babies & Bellies" on Saturday night, hosted and taught by the co-founder (Sandy Puc) of the charity I work with, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.

I asked Jen to bring baby Whitney in as soon as she could after delivering. Whit is about 3 weeks old here and Jen came in for her maternity shoot about a week before her water broke!! Jen was such a trooper as these little ones pee and poop at will! And I'm all about naked baby photos so it's pretty much a guarantee. I have another newborn shoot in 2 weeks with one of my former brides in 2006. I did her maternity shoot at her home 2 weeks ago and still need to post those images. It's really fun doing this and I have a lot to learn so if you know anyone who is about to have a baby and wants newborn photos (within the first 2 weeks of delivering only), I'll be doing this at a 50% discount off my sitting free for a while.






No comments: