Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Addison

A few weekends ago I posted some images from Kim and Dan's maternity session at their home. Well I'm happy to present Baby Addison here today! She was born about 2 1/2 weeks ago and they brought her in for her debut photo session!

She was as I had hoped -- sleeping most of the session. The only time she opened her eyes was when we stripped her down to her naked skin! Then we got a few wails of protest. So most of these images are with her dressed and more comfortable. Even with my heat turned up to 75 and a space heater, it's hard to get these little ones to tolerate winter air! Nevertheless, she is divine clothed or unclothed. Her face is precious. Look at her lips. I am so happy for Kim and Dan -- they both were incredibly relaxed and it transferred to Addison since she was so content and sleepy the entire shoot! Again, I love this -- one of my bridal couples moving on to family photos! I'm so honored to be documenting these important milestones in their lives! What a great job I have.








No comments: