Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Sarah Catherine

Little Miss. That's what I think about when I see Miss Sarah Catherine. She is 14 precious sassy months old and has, since this shoot last week, already moved to Texas! Her mom has started a new job down there and she is now ready to tear up Texas! We barely got this shoot in after having to reschdule earlier in the month.

Sarah Catherine kept me on my toes -- as do all toddlers this age. I always tell my parents to not expect many seated calm photos -- as these little tykes must explore and be on their new feet. She kept my word on that until snack time when I was able to get some tighter shots of her beautiful face. Sarah Catherine has been walking a few months now but showed no signs of slowing down for most of our hour session! When I chatted with her mom before our shoot to get an idea of her personality and demeanor, she said "she's super independent"! No question there. I had so much fun watching her go and just take in the spring air and her environment.












1 comment:

Sarah Hodzic said...

Oh Julia, these images are some of the best I have seen from you, and you always do amazing work!!

What a beautiful baby!!! My gosh, she is an angel!

Great job!!