Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dani & Matt's Wedding

This was an unusual wedding for me. Dani and Matt tied the knot at Kentlands Mansion on March 29th and had their party/reception at the Torpedo Factory in Old Town on April 19th. In-between those lucky dogs spent more than 2 weeks in South Africa for their honeymoon! Clearly one of the more exciting and exotic honeymooners I know!

The vendors Dani and Matt used were:

Kentlands Mansion (Ceremony + Dinner)
Torpedo Factory (Reception only)
The Black Tie Band
Windows Catering
Fiore Floral
Video Express

Dani was a superstar on the dance floor and I was cracking up taking photos of her with her friends cutting up the floor with the band! Her mom surprised her with a song too. It was a great touch!

I DO for Brides magazine contacted Kentlands Mansion about showcasing one of their weddings in an upcoming issue and Kentlands has asked Dani and Matt if they would want to show their images!! We don't know yet if it will be selected but our fingers are crossed!

















1 comment:

Vicky @ event accomplished said...

Beautiful pics Julia! I'm sure they'll be showcasing your pics in I Do magazine!

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for more details (eventaccomplished.wordpress.com)