Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Of course it is.....

What, you ask? Well, I apparently live in one of the top 5 most expensive (or as the article states, OVERPRICED) suburbs in the US! I knew Alexandria was pricey -- and real estate is ridiculously over the top here, but to have it confirmed by trusty FORBES magazine, then again on the Today Show is too much. I am grateful for having been here my entire life and having started my own foray into real estate here when I turned 24 because otherwise I couldn't afford it here myself!

Click here to see the clip from the Today Show!

1 comment:

MK said...

Wow! I had no idea Alexandria was so high up there! Was Bethesda one as well?

Also, your entry below scared me! I'm glad it was just an April Fools joke!

Nice to finally meet you- I got a call today from UMD Medical Center, but by the time I returned their call (15 mins later) they had already found someone.

All the best!