Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag!!! You're it!!!

I've been tagged!

This cracks me up b/c I feel too old compared to my loyal blogger friends and colleagues to be doing this. But Vicky, event planner extraordinaire from Event Accomplished, tagged me for this particular funny one.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm actually 'dating' myself by disclosing these funny tunes and I could have picked a million funnier ones that are borderline "cheesefest" but do I change the channel when the song is on? nahhhhhhhhhhh.

1. Tragedy, Bee Gees. Who doesn't feel like grooving in a goofy way when they hear the Bee Gees?


2. Dream On, Aerosmith. It makes me laugh b/c he's so earnest when he sings.

3. Telephone Line, ELO. I'm not even sure why -- maybe it's the Dooo-whap lyrics...but I'm a kid of the 70s and 80s.

4. Violet, Hole. If I were a rocker in another life, I'd have to pick Courtney Love b/c of her crazy way on the stage. It's pure, raw entertainment.

5. Dim all the Lights, Donna Summer. Reminds me of ice skating with my girly and pretend boyfriends in 6th grade.



So there you have it my friends, consider yourself tagged.....Sarah Hodzic, Jessica del Vecchio, Erin Rexroth Sally Brewer, Rashmi Pappu, Mandi White, and Liz Vance.

3 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Gee, thanks Julia! :-)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Oh man, BeeGees & Donna Summer - those are two artists that got into my head in the 70's in L.A. where my parents seemed to throw a disco party every other weekend, lol!

Sally Brewer said...

Oh great, I just posted mine! I've got a Ronnie Milsap song on mine.... Hah!