Sunday, April 27, 2008

Donna & Gil

UPDATE: Okay, I was tired last night when I posted this. Donna & Gil are getting married at the Inn at Brookeville in Brookeville, MD!!! I just booked a wedding at Glenview for this summer and was mixing them up! But no worries as my contract was correct!!

After nearly having to scratch this engagement session due to an almost 90 minute delay b/c of a horrible accident on the beltway, Donna and Gil made it to Old Town from Rockville, MD for our session last week. Thankfully, it was in Old Town where I was able to grab dinner and kill some time waiting for them. These two love birds are tying the knot in early June at the fabulous Glenview Mansion -- that'll be my first time there and I am thrilled to add a new venue to my list as it's a gorgeous one at that. Gil and Donna met on Match.com and they are not my only couple to meet thru this means so for all you singletons out there, there is hope! This type of dating service wasn't even around (or maybe it was but it certainly wasn't as huge as it is now) before I got married (almost 13 years ago) so I'm fascinated with the concept. Aren't they cute?









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early June? I'm working at Glenview on June 7! It is a really pretty property and the rooms are surprisingly large for a mansion.

Sarah Hodzic said...

Yay! I am so glad Donna and Gil booked with you! They are gonna be thrilled with their photos!!

Can't wait to hear about your shooting experience at Glenview, I will be shooting there for the first time this year too!

Great e-session. They are just too cute!

Michal said...

Beautiful photographs, I really like the light and the mood.