Monday, March 24, 2008

Ben & Cameron

Ben and Cameron are getting hitched in early May -- one week after graduating from James Madison University! How ambitious are they?! I love it. Their wedding will be at the fantabulous Meadowlark Gardens in Vienna, VA -- gorgeous setting and I'm happy it'll be in full bloom then. What joy for photos!

We did their engagement session during their spring break in early March -- luckily we had a good day as there were many cold, snowy, gray days that week. We were at the historic Grist Mill in Alexandria - one of my favorite historic spots around here. I love Alexandria for all the great locales for shoots! They are cutie-patooties and I look forward to their big day.








1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

What a cute couple! I'm sure the wedding will be a fun one!