Friday, March 14, 2008

Rules are made to be broken

Spring is here! For the past couple of days, we have had glorious weather -- upper 50s and 60s. I know it's too early to say spring is here to stay but I'll take it! I am happy to get outside and take photos -- feels great after being inside all winter!

I decided to mess around with a super old 50mm lens I have had for years yesterday. No zoom, just a fixed focal length lens. It's tricky to re-learn after having a zoom to adjust distance. In any event, it's a pretty lens and I decided to shoot INTO the sun to get the fun sparkle and flare. Normally, this isn't what one is supposed to do with shooting but it works for some fun shots. Jackson was hamming it up for me then asked for my camera and shot about 50 photos with this one of his mom and dad being indifferent! I SO DO NOT like having my photo taken!

Be sure to click on this one of jackson to see it LARGER!


No comments: