Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Handbags

In a couple weeks I hope to have my first sample handbag to add to my collection of products. I have seen these adorable handbags in other photographer studios and I think they are quite cute. While they are not for everyone, some women really love these and I have heard that some women who have carried these have been chased down by other women to find out where they got them!

The vendor I work with is a wonderful mother/daughter team in the mid-west and they cater to photographers. They have about 17 bags at the current time -- some diaper bags, some beach bags, a backpack and even a couple little girls purses with tutu's around them. The images below show a sample of what they look like. They vary in style, size and you can customize the trim color. The best part is they are made in the USA!

(Please click on this image to see a larger version)

No comments: