Monday, March 17, 2008

Blue Angels Airshow in Annapolis 2006

This slideshow has been on my website for a couple years but I just wanted to resurrect it in an attempt to post my first slideshow on my blog.

The story behind this is that my now 7 1/2 year old has loved the Blue Angels since he was a tiny soul. I believe his dad and I bought him a Blue Angels die-cast jet when he was around 2 on one of our MANY day trips to Annapolis. The obsession began at that point and since they perform at the Naval Academy's graduation every May, they also do a show for the public the day before. We try to go every year. This particular year we took a boat out and had the most amazing view in the Annapolis Harbour -- along with about 832,432 other boats. Honestly, the skies couldn't have been more beautiful and clear for this type of photography shoot. Naturally, the song is from my own obsession, Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl) singing MY HERO, which works really well, don't you agree? Take a listen and watch! The only drawback is this is so compressed that you cannot fully enjoy the beauty of this precision flying on a tiny screen!

ENJOY!



No comments: